Examine and Enhance Awareness of Inequities and Demographic Trends
Mappers and Planners Group
What is the Mappers and Planners Group?
Click the image below to view the full-size chart showing what the Mappers and Planners committee does.
- December 2012
- 2012 Mobility ReportAustin Chamber
- Knowledge 4 Equity and Community Indicators Consortium Conferences DebriefCAN
- Reducing Child/Family Mobility in Austin NeighborhoodsChildren's Optimal Health & ACCESS
- Using Twitter to Better Understand Your Community (Video)Annie E. Casey Foundation
- August 2012
- Capital Area Region: 2040 Projections of our CommunityCommunity Action Network
- May 2012
- Capital Area Coordinated Plan Presentation: A Plan for Coordination of Public Transit-Health and Human Services Transportation Capital Area Regional Transit Coordination Committee
- Open Data PortalCity of Austin
- Understanding Opportunity MappingKirwan Institute
- February 2012
- Planning Efforts Across Central Texas: Examining Gaps and Overlaps Community Action Network
- Texas Connector: Linking Community Needs and Nonprofit Solutions Onestar Foundation
- Welcome to Project Connect Project Connect
- August 2011
- May 2011
Community Council Forums
Click here to learn about the Community Council Forums.
Go here to view Archives.