Compact for Children and Youth
Goals: Enhance the well-being of children and youth through the development of a “compact” that provides a common framework for CAN partner organizations and other key stakeholders to collectively improve outcomes for this population.
Scope of Work: Guide a collaborative process to develop a Compact for Children and Youth. Compact will help identify the role each CAN partner will play within a common framework including agreed upon common goals and priority outcomes and indicators.
- Draft Community Compact for Children and Youth for consideration by the CAN Resource Council.
- Child & Youth Demographics
- Child & Youth Outcomes and Indicators: Baseline and Historical Data
- Compact for Children and Youth
Community Action Network
- The State of Children and Youth in Travis County
Community Action Network, United Way Capital Area
Project Completion Date: December 12, 2009For information on this initiative, contact Vanessa Sarria at 512-414-0325 or email@example.com